Few days ago, Alcatel revealed their Pixi 3 tablets running on Windows 10 Mobile rather than Windows 10 Desktop with an 8-inch display.
Now another tablet running on Windows 10 Mobile has been launched in CES 2016 event, called Pipo U8T. The device features an 7.85 inch display with resolution of 1024 x 768. The company has included 16 GB internal storage bundled with 1 GB of RAM. The device is powered by Rockchip RK3288W chips and it offers flawless experience when playing games even there is 1 GB of RAM, support.
- 28 nm HKMG process.
- Quad-core ARM Cortex-A17, up to 1.8 GHz
- Quad-core ARM Mali-T760 GPU clocked at 600 MHz supporting OpenGL ES 1.1/2.0/3.0/3.1, OpenCL 1.1, Renderscript and Direct3D 11.1
- High performance dedicated 2D processor
- 1080P video encoding for H.264 and VP8, MVC
- 4K H.264 and 10bits H.265 video decode, 1080P multi video decode
- Supports 4Kx2K H.265 resolution
- Dual-channel DDR3, DDR3L, LPDDR2, LPDDR3
- Up to 3840×2160 display output, HDMI 2.0
Best Buy is also working on this tablet, but it comes with a powerful specs rather than cheap hardware. The device from Best Buy will include 2 GB of RAM and 32 GB inbuilt storage.