Outlook Group for Windows Phone has been updated to version 1.4. The latest update brings lots of improvements and new features. The app allows you to engage with your team on the go with an Office 365 work or school account. You also can take part in the latest discussions, share photos and notes and collaborate on files.
What’s new in version 1.4:
- Ability to create new groups
- Ability to manage members of a group
- Ability to at mention with full names
- At mention highlighting and deep linking to user profile cards
- Bug fixes for login issues and causing few crashes