Microsoft today rolled out a new update for their Outlook Groups app on Windows Phone devices. The latest update appears to be minor one as it only brings some minor bug fixes which overall improve performance of the app.
Those who don’t know, Outlook Group enables you to engage with your team on the go with an Office 365 work or school account. Take part in latest discussion, share photos and notes and collaborate on files. Check out app feature below.
• Easily participate in group email conversations.
• Share photos and “like” a message, or @mention a person or a group.
• Work together using the shared team OneNote’s notebook.
• View and co-author Office documents (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) shared with your group.
• Discover and join Office 365 Groups relevant to you Use Outlook Groups today to start working better with your team.
Below is latest update change log
What’s new in latest update
• Stability fixes to prevent frequent crashes of the app.
• Performance optimization for DB.
The latest update is now live on store. For those who are looking for app version, then it is 2016.607.1745.0. Hit following link to grab the app from store.
[appbox windowsstore 9nblggh1pbr5]