Nokia X2 software update 2.1, Full Changelog:
- Capture fast-moving objects with the new Smart Mode, and create unique photos by using the Action shot, Best shot, or Motion blur options.
- Make your phone more personal than ever with live wallpapers and new lock screen widgets.
- Keep your life synced with OneDrive and OneNote. Get up to 15 GB of personal storage space on OneDrive, and sync up to 500 notes to OneNote.
- Access your favorite Google services. You can now sync your Google contacts, and access your Gmail inbox.
- Find your way anywhere with HERE Maps – get turn-by-turn voice guidance with a free global navigation license. Requires additional HERE Maps update from Store.
- Updated Store – new design to help you find content more easily, and better integration with 3rd-party stores.
- Added local calendar support, call reject with a message, parental controls for Store, landscape support for mail and messaging, and auto-configuration of mail accounts.
By default your phone is set to automatically check for updates every 8 days and you will be notified when an update is available for download. You can also instantly check for updates by going to Settings > About Phone > System Updates and tapping Check Now.
The update package is 200+ MB, so for the best update experience we recommend that you use a Wi-Fi connection to download the update.