This indicates something very significant is going to be announced, check the details below from Nokia’s press release.
- On Monday, February 27, the first day of Mobile World Congress, Nokia will host a press conference, where it will announce significant industry news.
- The press conference will be hosted by Stephen Elop, Nokia’s president and CEO. Due to the pending public transportation disruption, doors will be opened, and accredited media admitted starting at 08:00 a.m. CET.
Nokia has made it clear that only accredited media will be allowed to attend it. This speaks volumes about the importance that this conference might hold. Read more from Nokia press release.
All attendees to the Nokia Press Conference must have an official Mobile World Congress pass identifying them as accredited media. Unfortunately, admittance to the press conference without accreditation is not possible. We strongly encourage all attendees to register and collect their badge over the weekend. Please note, badges can only be collected in person and cannot be collected for other attendees. On Monday, February 27, MWC registration at the Fira opens at 07:00 a.m. CET. Due to space limitations, admittance to the Nokia press conference will be on a first-come, first served basis.
For those unable to attend, we will offer a live webcast of the press conference at: www.nokia.com/mwc
Further details on registration for MWC can be found here:
– Mobile World Congress: Nokia Press Conference
– Monday 27 February, 08:30 a.m. to 09:30 a.m. CET.; Doors open at 08:00 a.m.
– Fira Hall 7, Nokia hospitality area: http://www.nokia.com/global/about-nokia/mwc/venue/venue/