Nokia XR20 5G, the rugged yet a good-looking smartphone won many fans because of its military-grade toughness and usability in daily life. Now, Nokia Mobile is planning to bring its 2023 successor in Nokia XR21 5G. The smartphone Nokia XR21 5G has leaked revealing its official images, major specs, price and other details.
Nokia XR21 5G comes with an upgraded processor over Nokia XR20 5G in Snapdragon 695. Display gets an improvement in terms of 120 Hz refresh rate. The display also gets smaller at 6.49-inch pushing more pixels per inch than Nokia XR20 5G. The smaller size may also help in making it better in daily one-handed use.
Cameras on Nokia XR21 5G also seem to be improved with rear camera supporting 8X zoom. The front camera features 16MP resolution while rear camera has a main 64MP sensor. The rear camera also has a 8MP secondary sensor with zoom optics.
Nokia XR21 5G should provide same military grade protection provided by Nokia XR20 5G, given the rugged body-frame and cover. The display too has same protection with Corning Gorilla Glass Victus. Check the major Nokia XR21 5G specs and features below.
Nokia XR21 5G major specs & features:
- 235 gm weight
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 5G octa-core processor
- 6GB RAM and 128 GB of internal storage.
- 6.49 inches display, 2400×1080 pixels resolution. 120 Hz refresh rate. Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection.
- 16MP resolution and F/2.45 aperture Front camera.
- 64MP rear camera module, with maximum aperture size of F/1.79. Main sensor from Omnivision in 1/2″ format. 8MP secondary sensor with zoom optics, which allows up to eight times digital zoom.
- Certified waterproof and dustproof 4800mAh battery. Supports up to 33 watts quick charging.
- The connectivity includes USB Type-C port, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC, WiFi 6.
- Two NanoSIM slots as well as eSIM, 3.5 mm jack for headphones.
- Android 12 operating system with four years of OS upgrades support
Nokia XR21 5G Price & Release date:
Nokia XR21 5G will be priced at EUR 499 for the 6GB RAM and 128 GB storage variant. The smartphone may be launched soon given the detailed leaks available now. The indicated pricing hints at a better launch pricing strategy as compared to Nokia XR20 5G.
Check the Nokia XR21 5G images that show both front and back sides of smartphone below. Once can easily notice the XR moniker mentioned on the rear camera module.