Nokia US has confirmed on its Twitter page that PR1.1/Portico update with firmware version 1532.5951.1250.1004 is now rolling out OTA for Lumia 810. You can follow the path [settings > phone update > check for updates] for checking for the update. In case you are eager to know what changes this update brings for your Lumia 810, check below for the full official changelog.
- More efficient Messaging, allowing you to save draft messages, edit forwarded multimedia messages, select multiple recipients at once, and respond to a call with a text message.
- Improved performance, audio quality, and connection stability for Bluetooth.
- Improved compatibility, stability, and performance for micro-SD card.
- Improved battery level metering.
- Improved stability, speed, and functionality for the camera.
- Can now better control data costs: you can prevent automatic fallback from a Wi-Fi network to a mobile data network and keep Wi-Fi always on to off-load network usage to Wi-Fi.
- Performance and stability improvements