We just reported about internal Nokia Treasure Tag app at Windows Phone store. Seems, the Treasure Tag is indeed coming to MWC, as the public version of this Treasure Tag app is now available to download from Nokia store. What you need though is the Lumia Black update running on your devices. Though, unless the accessory is released in market one can hardly make much use of this app. But, you eager souls would like to try. So, click here to download it.
Descriptions and Working:
Requires the Lumia Black software update. Whether you’ve lost your keys, misplaced your gym bag or forgotten what street you parked on, Nokia Treasure Tag helps you keep track of your belongings with intuitive visual and audio guidance.
Simply put tags on the things you treasure most and install this app on your phone. Now if you leave something behind, you’ll know where it is.
How it works:
– Put Nokia Treasure Tags on your favorite belongings
– Connect tags to your phone via Bluetooth Smart
– Your phone alerts you if you’re about to leave something behind
– Audio alerts mean you can use your phone to find a tag, or a tag to find your phone
– Maps from HERE service and LiveSight-compatible phones let you use augmented reality to find your belongings
– Pin your favorite tags to Start as live tiles for quick access and status updates
Nokia Treasure Tags require a Bluetooth Smart connection and a Nokia Lumia running the Lumia Black software update.
Thanks Ivan for the tip. Cheers!!