Nokia Transport for Lumia devices has been updated at Nokia BetaLabs. The new version is 2.1 and it brings many new features to the already awesome application.
New features in the version:
- Pin multiple favorite locations to your phone’s start screen: You can now pin multiple destinations to your start screen making it easier than ever to quickly figure out your route.
- View upcoming station names and stopping times while in transit *
- Find nearby stations, departure times and even types of transit lines available around your location*
- Improved search: – Remember your last search query -Change your search without leaving the journey view
- Improved performance – Faster display of upcoming journeys – Faster journey request
- Integration with Bing search Local Scout (where available). It is now easy to launch Nokia Transport from Bing search result
Read more about the new version and check the demo video below,
Upgrading to a more personalized experience Nokia Transport version 2.1 for Windows Phone enhances discoverability and gives users easier access to their favorite destinations for a more personalized experience.This latest release makes it easier to find nearby transit stations and view upcoming departure times. Heavy traffic through downtown? Take the underground instead of the bus. New to town? Take the tram to get a better look at the city on your way. You can even view upcoming station names and arrival times in transit, so no more counting stations to figure out when to get off. You can also pin your favorite destinations to your start screen where a single tap shows you how to get there, no matter where you are.