HMD Global has updated the Nokia support app on Google play store for a better communication with the customers. The update offers a handful amount of features. Most of them are features to ease the communication between support and a customer. Other feature will now tell you how you can make the most of your Nokia phones. The changes are listed below:
- Find quick answers to frequently asked questions
- Check out the user guide for your phone and find information on how to make the most of your new
- Nokia Android smartphone
- Contact support easily via chat
- Find the contact details for your nearest Nokia Mobile Care center
- Check the status of your warranty
HMD Global is now trying their level best to gain the trust once again. There is so much with the ‘Nokia’ name. The thing that is encouraging here is that the Nokia mobile support app is downloaded by five million people. That number is enough to believe that the company’s effort in bringing back the old Nokia to the People who loved Nokia is playing out pretty well. We hope that things will only get better from here.