Nokia Mobile has released a one-time fix for mobile data connection issues faced by Nokia X20, Nokia C20 and Nokia C10 users. This one-time fix has few steps that users of Nokia X20, C20 and C10 need to follow, if they are facing mobile data connection issue.
All that is needed is to reset your APN settings. No technical knowledge or experience is required. Here is how you do it:
- From the home screen, swipe down and then pull down the quick menu.
- Press the cog icon on the right to go to your Settings.
- Select “Network and internet”, then “Mobile Network”.
- Next, head to “Advanced”, then “Access Point Names”.
- Press the 3-dot icon on the top-right and select “Reset to default”.
These steps should resolve the problem causing your mobile data connectivity issues.