Nokia today announced the launch of its free music streaming service Nokia Music in the USA. It is obviously exclusive to Nokia Lumia handsets, providing consumers with a simple and delightful way to discover and enjoy music. Great features of Nokia Music include 150 exclusive playlists by musicologists and global artists, personal playlist creation, playlist saving for Offline use and location-based music, live concerts finder and many more. Just check the full list of features below.
- Consumers can stream music from a suite of over 150 exclusive playlists that are curated and kept up to date by an expert team of US based musicologists. The playlists span a wide spectrum of musical genres from underground Detroit house tracks to New York Philharmonic favorites.
- Nokia Music also offers playlists created by global artists such as Lana Del Rey, Lady Gaga and Rihanna.
- Beyond the curated playlists, music fans can create their own personal soundtrack by selecting the Nokia Music ‘CREATE’ function that taps a library of millions of songs and generates a playlist based on, and inspired by, the artists they love.
- Completely advertisement-free, and requiring no registration or subscription, Nokia Music lets consumers immerse themselves in the dulcet tones of their favorite artists without being disrupted.
- For maximum convenience, Nokia Music playlists can also be enjoyed offline so consumers can listen to their favorite playlists anytime, anywhere – perfect for a long flight, journey to work or train ride.
- To enhance their music experience further, consumers can use Nokia Music’s ‘GIG FINDER’, which locates a consumer’s position and pinpoints live concerts, gigs and shows taking place in their local area, taking their level of interaction with their favorite artists beyond the playlist and Nokia Music’s mp3 store.