In case you have recently updated your Nokia 5 or 6 to Android 8.1 Oreo you may find few things out of the place. One of these is related to Fingerprint or touch button vibration that has returned for many after Android 8.1 Oreo update and many don’t know how to disable it. In the same tutorial we will also tell you how to disable dial pad and screen-lock sounds.
- Go to Settings–>Sound–>tap on Advanced
- Now go to “Other sounds & vibrations” by scrolling down
- Toggle off “Vibrate on tap” for disabling fingerprint or touch-buttons vibration
- Toggle off “Dial Pad tones” for disabling dial pad sounds while making calls
- Toggle off “Screen-locking” sounds to disable sound you hear on locking the screen
Check the screenshots above for the options. This works for all Nokia Android smartphones running Android 8.1 Oreo.