Floodgates have opened and Nokia 8 leaks are flowing in incessantly. The latest leak reveals Nokia 8 copper model casing. It confirms Zeiss moniker on the back in the position revealed by earlier leaked renders.
The last Nokia 8 leak had revealed a new color for Nokia 8. This Copper-gold model was leaked in real-life images but this prototype didn’t have Zeiss branding on the the camera module.
But this image (below) has Copper model of Nokia 8 with Zeiss logo on the camera module. We have already seen Silver and Blue models of Nokia 8 leaking in renders.
Nokia 8 in news (full coverage):
- Nokia 8 receiving March Android Security update now. [List of Markets]
- Nokia 3, 5, 6 & 8: How to add Battery percentage, Don’t disturb mode & other UI tweaks
- How to install/move apps to MicroSD Card on Android Phones
- Want to cast screen on Nokia 2, 5, 6, 7, 8. What you need to know
- How to turn off Camera Shutter sound on Nokia Android smartphones