HMD has finally launched Nokia 7 in China today after a number of recent leaks hinted at its sooner unveil. Nokia 7 is the only second Nokia smartphone to be launched in China after Nokia 6.
Nokia 7 is powered by Snapdragon 630 processor and packs a 5.2-inch, 1080p display. Nokia 7 packs a 16 MP Zeiss-branded camera at the back. It also brings top features from Nokia 8 OZO Audio and Bothie (Dual-Sight) for a much lower price.
Nokia 7 comes with 3D Glass body (Corning Gorilla Glass) and 7000 series aluminum alloy frame. It will be available to buy in 4GB and 6GB RAM variants.
Nokia 7 Full Specifications:
In the box:
- Nokia 7
- Nokia USB Charger
- Data lines
- Quick Start Guide
- SIM card slot needle
- cellphone case
- Body size 141.2 x 71.45 x 7.92mm
- Color black, white
Network and connection:
- Network speed 6,2CA, 300Mbps DL / 50Mbps UL
- Wireless connection 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS / AGPS + GLONASS + BDS
- Operating System Android 7.1.1
- RAM 4 GB / 6 GB
- CPU Snapdragon 630 eight-core processor
- Memory 64 GB eMMC 5.1
- Extensible storage to 128GB
- Connector 3.5mm headphone jack
- Double microphone
- Size and type of 5.2-inch full HD IPS display
- Resolution 1920 x 1080, 16: 9
- Material third generation Corning gorilla glass
- Rear lens 16MP Zeiss lens, 1.12um pixel, f1.8 aperture, 80 ° wide angle, dual flash
- Front lens 5MP lens, f1.4um pixels, 2.0 aperture, ~ 84 ° wide angle, dark light landscaping
- Data cable USB-C
- Sensor ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, accelerometer, electronic compass, gyroscope, fingerprint sensor, Hall sensor, NFC
- SIM card slot 1 nano-SIM card slot + 1 nano-SIM card slot or 1 MicroSD card slot 2
Battery and charge:
- Battery type 3000 mA 3
- Single speaker
Nokia 7 Price & Release Date:
Nokia 7 4GB RAM variant is priced at ¥ 2499.00 which converts to approx USD377.52. The 6GB RAM variant is priced at ¥ 2699.00. It will be available to buy starting October 24 on Jd.com and Suning Nokia stores.
Nokia 7 can be bought in China by following the link provided below on October 24.