While we had exclusively reported about existence of Nokia 7.1 and 7.1 Plus via a tip, German site WinFuture has now leaked images and press images of Nokia 7.1. Surprisingly Nokia 7.1 will also sport a notch like Nokia 7.1 Plus, which may be disappointing for those who wanted a new Nokia without notch.
As per this leak, Nokia 7.1 has TA-1100 as one of its variant which tells us that it has passed FCC certification with its other variants TA-1085, TA-1096 and TA-1095. TA-1096 also appeared in the Canadian certification later. This usually means very good chances of it making to the US/Canada market.
Nokia 7.1 will be powered by Snapdragon 636 processor unlike Nokia 7.1 Plus that is powered by Snapdragon 710 and will come in two RAM/storage variants.
Nokia 7.1 major specs:
- 5.84-inch IPS LCD, 19:9 ratio display with 2244×1080 resolution
- Glass unibdoy with Aluminium frame
- 3GB/4GB RAM+32GB/64GB internal storage, MicroSD extension support
- Snapdragon 636 processor clocked at 1.8 GHz
- Rear Dual Camera with 12 and 5 MP sensor, Zeiss optics
- 4K Video capture, HDR video capture support
- 159 gm weight
- Under 8 mm thickness
Nokia 7.1 release date & price (Europe):
As per the leak, Nokia 7.1 will be announced at the October 11 event and will be released in Europe on October 22. The basic variant will be priced at EUR 349 while the 64GB variant at EUR 400.