Originally launched at an event in India, the Nokia 3.1 Plus is finally coming to Germany. The smartphone is now available for pre-order in the country at a price point of EUR 199 on Amazon Gemany.
The Nokia 3.1 Plus has MediaTek Helio P22 octa-core processor that uses four super-efficient cores for basic tasks but can switch on all eight cores when it needs more power, a highly sensitive 13MP/5MP dual-sensor rear camera, 8MP front-facing camera.
Nokia 3.1 Specs
- Operating system Android Oreo
- RAM RAM: 2/3 GB LPPDDR3x
- CPUMediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762 4*2.0GHz +4*1.5GHz)
- Internal memory 16/32GB³ e-MMC 5.1
- MicroSD card slot Support up to 400GB
- Connector 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Speakers Single speaker with smart amp
- Primary camera Dual main: 13MP PDAF/F2.0/1.12um
Dual 2nd: 5MP BW/FF/F2.4/1.12um
- Front-facing camera Front: 8MP FF/F2.2/1.12um
- Flash Single LED flash
- Battery type 3500mAh, non-removable
- 5V/2A charger, Micro-USB cable, headset