Announced back in October at an event in India, the Nokia 3.1 Plus is now all set to enter the Chinese market on November 22. The device will go on sale right after the announcement which means that users can buy them right from day one i.e., November 22. However, the price is still kept under wraps.
Want to buy one? Then you should definitely take a look at the specs which is given below.
Nokia 3.1 Plus official Specs & features:
- A large 6” HD+ display offering impressive contrast and clarity
wherever you go. This is a phone that delivers the big screen for
all your entertainment needs.
- Power for days. Make top-up charges a thing of the past with a
two-day battery life powered by the 3500 mAh battery.
- Advanced, highly sensitive 13MP/5MP dual sensor rear camera
with rear depth sensing imaging delivers crisp images.
- Perfectly balanced 8MP front camera to capture outstanding
- Internal die cast metal structure for impressive solidity delivers the
strength and premium feel expected from a Nokia smartphone
- Integrated fingerprint sensor.
- MediaTek Helio P22 octa-core processor uses four super-efficient
cores for basic tasks but can switch on all eight cores when it
needs more power.
- As part of the Android One partnership, Nokia 3.1 Plus receives
guaranteed monthly security updates for three years and OS
updates for two years.
- Operating system Android Oreo
- RAM RAM: 2/3 GB LPPDDR3x
- CPUMediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762 4*2.0GHz +4*1.5GHz)
- Internal memory 16/32GB³ e-MMC 5.1
- MicroSD card slot Support up to 400GB
- Connector 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Speakers Single speaker with smart amp
- Primary camera Dual main: 13MP PDAF/F2.0/1.12um
Dual 2nd: 5MP BW/FF/F2.4/1.12um
- Front-facing camera Front: 8MP FF/F2.2/1.12um
- Flash Single LED flash
- Battery type 3500mAh, non-removable
- 5V/2A charger, Micro-USB cable, headset
Not sure even after taking a look at the specs? Then you should definitely check out our Nokia 3.1 Plus review.