This is the dedicated page for the latest entry-level Nokia Android smartphone, Nokia 2.3. You can check out detailed official specifications, features, images, videos related to Nokia 2.3 on this page.
Nokia 2.3 comes with a display size of 6.2-inch with HD resolution. It packs a dual-camera setup in a big upgrade over Nokia 2.2. It features a bigger battery of 4000 mAH capacity as compared to Nokia 2.2. Nokia 2.3 also comes with Bluetooth 5.0 as compared to Bluetooth 4.2 on Nokia 2.2.
Nokia 2.3 top features:
- The Nokia 2.3 features a dual camera and comes with ‘Recommended Shot’, a brand-new Nokia phones feature helping you choose the best picture. Whether it’s the mid-air backflip, the family portrait where everyone is actually smiling or the winning goal, ‘Recommended Shot’ automatically captures alternate images before and after the shutter button is pressed and suggests the best one.
- Alongside even more AI-powered features such as ‘Portrait Mode’ and low-light imaging, fans can capture creative images in a variety of settings.
- Save precious time with the Nokia 2.3, which has a dedicated Google Assistant Button. Just use your voice to view upcoming calendar entries, commute times and other info.
- The Nokia 2.3 also comes with biometric face recognition, allowing you to unlock your phone at a glance.
Nokia 2.3 official Specs:
- 3D nano-textured cover
- Colors Cyan Green, Sand, Charcoal
- Size 157.69 x 75.41 x 8.68mm
- Weight 183g
Operating system Android 9 Pie
RAM 2 GB DDR3
CPU Quad-Core MediaTek Helio A22
Type HD+ with waterdrop notch
Display ratio 19:9
- Cable type Micro USB (USB 2.0)
- SIM cards Dual SIM and Single SIM models available
- SIM card type Nano SIM
- Sensors Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer (G-sensor)
- Keys The Google Assistant Button2
NETWORK AND CONNECTIVITY
- Network bands GSM: 850, 900, 1800, 1900 | WCDMA: 1, 5, 8 | LTE: 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 40, 41 (120MHz)
- Network bands (Latin America and USA) GSM: 850, 900, 1800, 1900 | WCDMA: 1, 2, 4, 5, 8 | LTE: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12/17, 28, 66
- Network bands (India) GSM 850, 900, 1800 | WCDMA: 1, 5, 8 | LTE: 1, 3, 5, 8, 40, 41 (120MHz)
- Network speed LTE Cat 4
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth® 5.0
- No NFC
- Internal storage 32 GB4
- MicroSD card slot Support for up to 512 GB
- 3.5 mm headphone jack
- FM radio receiver (headset required)
- 1 microphone
- Rear cameras 13 MP f/2.2 + 2 MP depth sensing
- Rear flash LED
- Front-facing camera 5 MP f/2.4
- Other Biometric face unlock
- Battery type Non-removable 4000 mAh3
- Charging 5V/1A compatible
Nokia 2.3 Images gallery:
Nokia 2.3 Intro video:
Nokia 2.3 release Date & Pricing:
The Nokia 2.3 comes in Cyan Green, Sand and Charcoal, and will be available mid-December starting at 109 euros.
You can read our complete Nokia 2.3 coverage by clicking here.