Pocketnow has got tipped about names of six devices to come at Mobile World Congress (MWC). There are three smartphones namely,
- Global version of the Lumia 900
- An entry-level handset dubbed the Lumia 610
- N8 successor the Nokia 808 PureView
N8 successor as covered by us is expected to come with Symbian Carla and may have imaging features like,
- Largest sensor and hence expectedly highest mega-pixel resolution ever seen on a smartphone
- Real 1080P video recording
- True zoom
Read more about our coverage and conclusion here,
- N8 successor/Nokia 803 is scheduled to be released at MWC, because it is indeed a high-end model for which many current N8 owners are waiting and holding on.
- It will obviously feature one of the largest camera sensor, because it needs to be better than N8 in imaging department (Real tough ask actually)
- The software feature mentioned by Forbes source can be swipe which might come with Symbian Carla, which is already being tested by Nokia for Bugs. Or it can be 1080P (Full HD) video recording, the only thing N8 doesn’t do (Though its 720P video provides better quality than Competitor’s 1080P videos and takes much lesser space)
- 4″ AMOLED screen – not the 3.5″ unit
- HDMI port
- NFC connectivity
- MicroSIM slot
One more low end Lumia phone with 8 MP camera seems to be confirmed. Obviously naming of the device is unclear as yesterday rumors were it will be named Lumia 730, but Pocketnow thinks it is Lumia 610. Check our article for Lumia 730 rumor.
There are three S40 featurephones to be revealed as well.
- Asha 302
- Asha 203
- Asha 202.