myTube app has received a new update for Windows phone Devices. The new version is 184.108.40.206. the latest update brings lots of new features such as updated splash screen for 1080p and 720p screens, fixed bug where some Google accounts caused the app to crash and more.
– Fixed bug where some Google accounts caused the app to crash
– Added option to choose whether or not to load subscription videos from all of your subscribed channels (“set up subscriptions” option in app bar)
– Added option to choose whether new watch later videos go at the beginning or end of the list (option in watch later page)
– Added ability to view comment ratings for comments rated higher than 0
– Updated splash screen for 1080p and 720p screens