MX Player for Windows Phone has received a major update and adds many great features. Not only now you can choose which folders to check for videos but the video player has become really feature-packed. The update brings Video Zoom, Aspect ratio, Gesture support for volume and seeking position, Screen settings update and much more. Check the full changelog below.
If you have been using MX Player then you will really like this update. It now allows adding camera roll videos and the video player has many cool new features, especially the video zoom and aspect ratio features are much likeable. Check the screenshots below.
MX Player changelog:
1. Add Video folder other folders
2. Video Zoom – Fit to Screen, Stretch, Crop, 100%
3. Aspect ratio – Default, 1:1, 4:3, 16:9, 16:10, 2.21:1, 2.35:1, 2.39:1, 5:4
4. Screen Settings Update
– Screen-screen directions, full-screen viewing, traveling position, the battery / hour, color display, placed at the bottom of the screen rotate button, the battery / timetable in the title bar and the remaining time display, start-up interface display
– Touch-touch handle (display interface after starting / stopping, interface display and start / stop, the media start / stop, the interface show / hide), gestures (location detection, sound volume), the interface auto-hide time
– Navigation – Navigation speed, move forward / back buttons period, moving interval, previous / next video button displays the current position of the moving position
– Text (captions related) size, bold
– Batch (subtitle Related) – Alignment (Left, Center, Right), lower margins, color display
5. subtitles criteria playback position moves