MX Player for Windows Phone received a new update to version 2015.327.738.2392. The latest update adds lots of features and improvements. However if you don’t MX Player is a Video Player app and it comes with lots of features.
Add Video folder other folders
Video Zoom – Fit to Screen, Stretch, Crop, 100%
Aspect ratio – Default, 1:1, 4:3, 16:9, 16:10, 2.21:1, 2.35:1, 2.39:1, 5:4
Screen Settings Update:
- Screen-screen directions, traveling position, current time, color display, placed at the bottom of the screen rotate button, current time in the title bar and the remaining time display, start-up interface display
- Touch-touch handle (display interface after starting / stopping, interface display and start / stop, the media start / stop, the interface show / hide), gestures (location detection, sound volume), the interface auto-hide time
- Navigation – Navigation speed, move forward / back buttons period, moving interval, previous / next video button displays the current position of the moving position
- Text (captions related) size, bold
- Batch (subtitle Related) – Alignment (Left, Center, Right), lower margins, color display
5. subtitles criteria playback position moves
Thanks Ayush for the tip !!