Earlier this week, Microsoft released Windows 10- Mobile build 10586.71 to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring. Later in a Tweet reply, Windows Insider head Gabriel Aul stated that they will release this build to Slow ring after this is found OK in the fast ring after which it will be rolled out to everyone.
Now today, the company has released the Windows 10 Mobile Build 10586.71 to Insiders in Slow ring. The build 10586 .71 is a cumulative update though to build 10586.63 which was released earlier with no major changes. With Windows 10 Mobile build 10586.71, Microsoft has also mentioned the changes in new build.
Changelog for Build 10586.71 :
Some fixes include:
- Windows Update performance and reliability improvements
- Improvements in migration of data profiles and messaging settings when upgraded from Windows Phone 8.1.
- SensorCore API’s are now upgraded correctly from Windows Phone 8.1; allowing applications, including many fitness applications, to correctly access movement data.
- SD card detection has been improved on boot and after insertion; File Explorer now handles the removal of an SD card when the default for apps or photos are set to SD.
- Improvements in the Edge browser, including PDF rendering.
- Bluetooth improvements when re-connecting to all ready paired devices and cars; turn by turn directions, and when using Cortana with the Microsoft Band.
- Improvements in Settings when downloading Maps or changing Quick Settings.
- Reinstalling Groove Music from the Windows Store no longer causes DRM music playback issues. Groove Music local song collections are now more quickly imported within the application
- Device power improvements after listening to music, after missed phone calls when iris detection is disabled, and when downloading updates.
- In app purchases now work correctly when cellular data is disabled.
- Improvements to the reliability of Kids Corner.