Microsoft Health has received a new update for Windows phone . The latest update is minor one and the version is 2.3.20408 jumping from the earlier 2.3.20329 .
The latest update does not introduce any new feature and changelog is also not there but we can assume that there is bug fixes and performance improvement .
The last update of Microsoft Health was major one which brought many changes and features which you can read below:
– Connect and compete with your friends
– Create challenges for steps, cardio minutes, runs, and bike rides between you and your Facebook friends who also use Microsoft Health.
– Choose which apps send you notifications
– Get notifications from only the apps you care about most.
– Add more tiles to your Microsoft Band 2
– You can now choose up to 20 tiles to appear on your Microsoft Band 2 start strip.
– Bug Fixes
If you notice anything new in this update then please let us know in the comments.