The Microsoft health and the Band 2 app have both received important updates for Windows 10 mobile. The Microsoft Health now features the ability to create social challenges, while the Band can now handle up to 20 tiles and more . Check out the changelog below:
– Connect and compete with your friends
– Create challenges for steps, floors climbed, cardio minutes, runs, and bike rides between you and your Facebook friends who also use Microsoft Health.
– Choose which apps send you notifications
– Get notifications from only the apps you care about most.
– Add more tiles to your Microsoft Band 2
– You can now choose up to 20 tiles to appear on your Microsoft Band 2 start strip.
– Bug Fixes