Today Microsoft Health app scores a major update in Windows store. With this update Microsoft has introduced number of new features in app. Microsoft health app helps you to achieve your fitness goals in day to day life.
Set wellness goals and get actionable insights to help you live healthier with full-color, easily-understandable charts and graphs in the convenient phone app or the robust web dashboard. Reach your fitness goals with custom tracking whether running, biking, golfing or working out. Map your run or ride with GPS, or follow exercise prompts with Guided Workouts right on your band. Stay connected at a glance with email, text, calendar, call alerts, and social updates.
One most required feature is now available with this update i.e. now you can share your workout with your friends. Below is full change log.
What’s new in latest update?
• Share your workout – Create custom Guided Workouts in the web dashboard, and share them with your friends.
• Track your weight – Tracking your weight can help you maintain your current weight, or help you reach your weight goals.
• Web Tile Gallery – Want more tiles? Sports scores, news headlines…a variety of content you care about can be delivered straight to your band.
• GPS Power Saver – For longer biking and runs, enable GPS Power Saver in your Bike or Run Tile to extend your battery life up to 4 hours.
• Activity reminders – Get moving! Staying inactive for too long can become an unhealthy habit. Set activity reminders on your Microsoft Band 2 for every 30, 60, or 90 minutes.
• Bug fixes
For those who are looking for app version, then the latest app version is 2016.217.2004.0.You can get this app from below link.