The files, file manager app from Microsoft on Windows phone lacks some features if we compared it to other file manager app.
So users are in search for other file manager app. Now today one of the professional file manager app, Metro file manager snags a new update in Windows store.
With this update, developer has improved the inbuilt music player UI.
Metro file manager app is one of the best and professional file manager available in Windows store. Which have a inbuilt music player, can manage files of phone as well as of your cloud storage, ability to copy and move folders directly and many more.
• Organize and manage files from your Phone, or remotely from PC
• Access Network Shares (SMB), OneDrive, GDrive, Box, DropBox like local drives, even when offline
• Personal Folder to hide files from the System
• Copy, move, rename, delete, sort, search, hide
• Share with all possible apps and devices, WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC etc
• Open files with other apps
• Receive files from other apps
• Secure App with a password lock
• Browse archives like folders and extract most common compression formats
• Create compressed folders (zip files)
• Pin to start frequently used folders
• Themes, there is something for everyone
• View Pictures with inbuilt viewer, zoom and swipe along multiple pictures, Picture slide show.
• Folder play music from anywhere, tap and listen in background player
• View native video formats within App’s seekable video player
• Expand your Media Library, upload and stream native media formats from Cloud
What’s new in latest update.
• Scaled UI for larger screen devices (turn off through “Show more tile” option)
• Improved player UI
• Bug fixes
For version lovers, the latest app version is 220.127.116.11. Download it from below.
[appbox windowsstore 9wzdncrfhzqz]