The Lumia Beta apps team has made new beta version of popular image editing application Lumia Creative Studio available today. Key new feature in this release is the added support for editing Living Images captured with Lumia Camera. There are some known issues too in this Beta release and one of them is that by following the link provided you can’t find the app in the store if you are on Windows 10 Mobile.
List of known issues for this beta release:
- Following edit operations are either not supported for Living Images or contain some limitations for them:
- Clarity (under Enhance category)
- Blur background
- Image saved with Creative Studio is not shown in Creative Studio’s landing page until the application has been restarted
- If Creative Studio was launched from Photos, Lumia Storyteller or Lumia Camera’s camera roll, image saved with Creative Studio is not shown in the application in question until it has been restarted
- Changed aspect ratio is not shown correctly if edited Living Image is re-opened with Creative Studio.