As earlier reported this device may come to AT&T as variant RM-942 and globally as RM-941 and RM-943. RM-942 supports both AT&T and T-Mobile LTE bands, but as T-Mobile already has Lumia 521, it looks headed to AT&T.
- Display size: 4.7 inch, ClearBlack, Polarization filter, Brightness control, Orientation sensor, RGB Stripe, Color boosting, Ambient light sensor, Easy to clean, Sunlight readability enhancements
- Super-sensitive touchscreen
- Resolution: 800×480
- Size of 128.6 mm X 70 mm
- 512 MB RAM, 1.2 GHz Snapdragon S4 processor, MicroSD card support up to 64 GB
- 5 MP rear autofocus camera with flash. VGA resolution FFC
- HAAC microphones
- GSM/GPRS/EGPRS 900, GSM/GPRS/EGPRS 1800, WCDMA 900, WCDMA 2100, LTE 845, 1800, 700, 850,1700/2100, 1900 and LTE 2500.
We will keep you updated, as we get to know more about other details.