Lara Croft Go, a Square Enix’s company puzzle type adventure game today scored a major update in Windows store. This update mostly packs with improvements in gameplay. The game is available for all Windows Devices even on Xbox too. Recently we reported that the game is on sale and you can get this game for only $0.99. And sale will end tomorrow.
Lara Croft Go
Lara Croft GO is a turn based puzzle-adventure set in a long-forgotten world. Explore the ruins of an ancient civilization, discover well-kept secrets and face deadly challenges as you uncover the myth of the Queen of Venom. Following the award-winning Hitman GO, Square Enix Montréal brings yet another beloved franchise to mobile with this unique take on the iconic heroine’s adventures.
As already stated this update mostly pack with bug fixes and improvements. You can read the official change log below.
What’s new in latest version??
• Bonus access daily – Get free gems and coins every day when you login
• New supplies!Choose a mysterious box and win!
• Improved tutorial – Today it is even easier to learn to play Relic Run!
• loading screen optimized – Run faster with high-speed loader.
• Improved gameplay – Goals are clearer and will access automatically to the next level.
The latest update tales game version to 1.8. But The game is on sale right now, so make sure that you hit following link to download it.
[appbox windowsstore 9nblggh3dt1k]