imo app for Windows Phone has received an update in the Windows Store.
The latest update,
v184.108.40.206, doesn’t bring any visual changes to the app but the usual bug fixes and performance improvements. It seems the chat history page has been the focus of this update as it feels to load faster than before.
But the worst part, you lose all chats after updating the app, which is kind of weird. The developer team at imo is seriously struggling with the Windows platform, pushing rare and feature-less updates.
- Make high-quality video and voice calls between Windows, Android and iPhone
- Send unlimited messages and make free video and voice calls over your 2G, 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi connection*
- Share photos and videos – Express yourself with hundreds of free stickers!
- Encrypted chats and calls
- Avoid SMS and phone call charges
If you are an imo user, you can update the app from the links below. And for those, who have not tried it yet, there are better options out there as well.