In this step by step tutorial, we will cover and demo how to disable Google Home Feed on Nokia and other Android smartphones. You can not only disable the Google Home feed but also can make your home screen scrollable in a never-ending manner.
So, in case you find the Google home feed not so useful here are the steps that you need to follow. We have you covered with a hands-on demo video too.
- Long press on your Home-screen
- Tap on Home-screen settings
- Go to “Show Google App” and disable it by toggling off
- This will disable Google Home Feed.
- For making your Home Screen scrolling never-ending enable the option “Screen cycle scroll”
Hands-on video tutorial:
You can read similar Nokia Android Smartphones tips, tutorials and how to articles by clicking here.