It looks awesome and it’s here!! Halo: Spartan Strike is now available for both Windows Phone and Windows 8.1 devices and can be downloaded from both the stores by paying $5.99. The gameplay is set during the events of Halo 2 on New Mombasa in 2552. You play through 30 challenging missions while leading UNSC troops.
Halo: Spartan Strike details:
Halo: Spartan Strike makes you a new Spartan recruit battling evil forces in this touch-based top-down shooter. Be the Spartan and deny your foes the conquest of Earth. Encounter Promethean and Covenant enemies in 30 thrilling missions through jungles and cities as you seek to thwart plans to make Earth their next conquest.
- Crush your enemies using the iconic Warthog jeep, or sweep them from the battlefield using the all-new Kestrel VTOL.
- Face off against new Promethean enemies; deadly mechanical warriors who seek mankind’s annihilation.
- Use all-new Promethean weapons and armor abilities to dominate on the battlefield.
- Experience an all-new story that will take you from New Mombasa on Earth to the enigmatic Gamma Halo located at the edge of charted space.
- Pick and play through shared progress between Windows 8 devices.
- Complete weekly challenges and take the top position in leaderboards that showcase your Halo gaming skills.
- Take control! Choose between keyboard and mouse, USB Xbox controller, or touch-based virtual joystick.
- Earn achievements in Halo: Spartan Strike to unlock an exclusive emblem, nameplate, and avatar in Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Xbox One (sold separately).