Groove Music has received a new update for Windows 10 and Windows 10 devices. The new version is 3.6.2078.0. The latest update brings lots of fixes and improvements. Check out the full Changelog below:
Groove Music Changelog:
Hello, Insiders! We’re releasing an update for Microsoft Groove to the Store – version 3.6.2084.0 of the Groove app will be available later today for WIP Fast on PC and Phone.
This update contains fixes for some of the issues we advertised when version 3.6.2078.0 was released to the Store recently:
- [FIXED] You might not be able to play music via your Groove Music Pass (error 0x8004C029). Thank you for your patience since this was introduced in OS build 14328! We realize how impactful it was and apologize for the inconvenience.
- [FIXED] After signing up for a Groove Music Pass trial, you might have to restart Groove to get the app to recognize your new subscription status.
- [FIXED] On some devices, you may find the text on an artist’s details page being cutoff.
- [FIXED] When using narrator, the “Now Playing” list is positioned in an unexpected place when navigating in item mode.
- Hovering over tracks in Now Playing on PC won’t show the usual controls – you’ll have to right-click on the track to complete those actions.
- Playing music in Groove within 2 minutes after logging into your PC will result in 0xc10100ae playback errors. If you wait more than 2 minutes after logging in to play music in Groove Music you will avoid this issue.