No need to use any trick now, as tips come pouring in that WhatsApp Beta can be now installed on any Windows 10 Mobile running device. This has been confirmed by many of our readers. This is not surprising however as anyone can sign-up for WhatsApp Beta on Android and iOS already.
[appbox windowsstore 9wzdncrdfwbt]
This is a weird but working trick that allows installation of WhatsApp Beta on any Windows 10 Mobile running device. This has something to do with perhaps the latest Store app Build on Windows 10 Mobile. Though this is not the first time that a bug has allowed installation of WhatsApp Beta on any Windows Phone device (even if not enrolled to the Beta officially).
So here are your steps.
- Go to WhatsApp Beta app in store by clicking here
- You will see message that “it is not available”
- Never mind. Go to search bar and try to search for any app you haven’t installed. You can search for virtually anything.
- Now go to that app and tap on “Free” button three times. Now instantly return to WhatsApp Beta app by taping on back button.
- You should see download for both WhatsApp Beta and the app you just searched from search bar starting.
This trick should give you WhatsApp Beta on Windows 10 Mobile running devices with the latest store build. Just keep in mind that this trick may stop working when Microsoft or WhatsApp find and fix the hole.
Thanks to many of you including Mark, Adam & Karan for sending the tip about this.