FreeCharge has been updated in Windows store taking it to version 3.8 to 10. With the latest update the FreeCharge is now a Universal Windows Platform app available for Windows 10 PC’s.
Along with this big and wonderful step from company, the updated apps contains some novel features too. The app now supports Cortana and Live tile integration. With the power of Cortana in app you can pay bills and do recharge your phone using your voice. The app now sports an attractive UI which suites very perfectly with Windows 10. Check out full app features below.
• Best wallet & payment experience, now on FreeCharge, Snapdeal, McDonalds, Shoppers Stop, Redbus, BookMyShow, Cafe Coffe Day & Jabong. More merchants coming soon.
• Fastest way to do mobile recharge, bill payments, dth, datacards and utility bill payments. – Make online prepaid mobile recharge for all leading Indian telcos including Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, Reliance, Tata Docomo, Airtel, BSNL and others.
• Pay for your postpaid mobile bill payment for all operators like Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, Reliance, Tata Docomo, BSNL and others.
• Recharge DTH for operators such as Tata Sky, Airtel Digital TV, Reliance Big TV, Dish TV, Sun Direct and Videocon D2H.
• Mumbai Metro smart card.
• Datacard recharge for operators like Reliance Netconnect, Airtel, Tata Photon, Vodafone, and others.
Its important to note that, right now the universal app is only available to Windows 10 PC. And we expect that the mobile version of the app will available soon. Download the app from below link.
[appbox windowsstore 9wzdncrdsr94]