While the changelog says so, it seems that Windows 10 Mobile version of this app is not yet available in the store.
FreeCharge – Mobile Recharge, Wallet & Bill Pay app now become Windows 10 UWP app with the latest update. The app is already available for Windows 10 mobile now it is also available for Windows 10 , Check out the changelog below.
V 10.0 (Windows 10 for tablets, laptop and desktops): Introducing our brand new shiny Universal Windows App featuring adaptive layout, live tile, Cortana and a lot more. Give it a spin and let us know what you think 🙂
Those who dont know about this app check out the features below.
Cool features on FreeCharge:
- – Fastest payment experience, complete your recharge & bill payment experiences in less than 10 seconds.
- – Pay or add cash to your wallet with debit cards, credit cards, net banking from all leading banks such as State Bank of India (SBI), HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank and others.
- – View tariff plans on full talktime, top up, 3G and 2G data recharge on all major prepaid mobile operators in India.
- – Save recharge, account details & transaction preferences for quick repeat experience. – 100% Secure. Your money is always in safe hands.
- – Saved cards, address and personal details for faster payment experience on FreeCharge, Snapdeal and other merchants.
- – All your transactions are 128 bit SSL secured with trust seal from industry leaders such as VeriSign and PCI-DSS.
- – Login using your Google+ or Facebook accounts and enjoy the best recharge experience ever.
- – Now your account credentials work on both
- – FreeCharge and Snapdeal.
- – Amazing discounts and cashbacks on all types of transactions – mobile recharge, bill payment, dth recharge and utility payments.
Thanks Rahul for this tip!!!!
You can download the app from the given link below.
[appbox windowsstore 9wzdncrdsr94]