Fitbit app has received a new update for both Windows 10 and Window s10 mobile. The new version is 2.7. The latest update brings many new features and improvements such as new goal achievements and upgrades for Continuum users and more.
- Goal Achievements – Various tiles now animate to highlight successfully celebrate reaching your goals.
- Design Updates – Improved performance and new animations.
- Water Logging Improvements – Water logging has been updated to be simpler and faster.
- Stride Length Settings – Stride length can now be adjusted in the app settings.
- Exercise History Redesign – Updated design of the Exercise page.
- Continuum Improvements – Improved support for Continuum
- Multiple bug fixes