Popular Fitness app, Fitbit for Windows 10 Mobile received a new update to version 2.5.418. The latest update brings new sync progress bar and much more.
The app allows you to track basic activity, or connect with Fitbit’s line of activity trackers and the Aria Smart Scale to get a complete picture of your daily stats—including steps, distance, calories burned, sleep, weight, and more.
- New visuals for all tiles.
- Substantially improved performance (faster loading and window resizing performance).
- New Device tile.
- Accessible from the command bar.
- New sync progress bar.
- Fixed certain syncing issues affecting some users.
- General bug fixes and improvements.
Thanks Ayush for the tip !!