Flipkart will launch the Nokia Smart TV in India tomorrow on December 5. Now, we have some exclusive details about its release date, major features and specifications that reveals that not only Flipkart will use “Nokia” branding, it will also use Nokia trademarks “Pure” and “Clear” branding.
Nokia Smart TV with 55-inch display will be a part of the range of “Nokia PureCinema televisions”. So expect more Nokia PureCinema Smart TVs in future. The Smart TV will be powered by a quad-core “PureX” processor.
The Nokia Smart TV will also feature “Clear View” technology and “Clear Sound” technology to reduce noise for content consumption. “Clear” and “Pure: branding has been used by Nokia and now HMD for the Nokia smartphones exclusively.
Now, time to have a look at all major features and specs that Nokia Smart TV will come with.
- Bezel-less design, seamless infinity-edge viewing experience, stylish silver bezel at the bottom
- Display size of 139.7 cm (55-inch)
- PureX quad-core processor
- 2.25 GB RAM
- Display Features: MEMC technology, Intelligent Dimming Technology, Dolby Vision and HDR 10
- Bottom-firing JBL speakers
- Audio Features: Dolby Audio, Dolby Digital and DTS TruSurround technologies
- Clear View technology and Clear Sound technology
- Google Android Pie (v9.0)
- Google Voice Assistant
- Hotkeys for Netflix and YouTube
- Chromecast built-in
Nokia Smart TV Release Date:
As per the leaked marketing image we have in this article Nokia Smart TV will go on sale starting December 10.