One of the popular password manager app Enpass has been updated in Windows 10 store taking it to version 184.108.40.206. The latest update adds some novel features in app like improved support for Windows Hello. Along with this developer also fixed some major bugs in app.
Those who don’t know, Enpass offers you freedom from remembering too many passwords and other important credentials. It secures them in one place by your master password and makes them accessible anywhere and everywhere on your smartphones, tablets or desktops. The app also helps you to create strong password for every login.
Below is latest update change log.
What’s new in latest update
• Full time Windows Hello support – Now you can unlock Enpass every time using Windows Hello on your phone (for supported devices only), unlike previous version, where it was mandatory to provide master password once the Enpass was closed.
• TOTP – Enpass is now capable to save and show Time-based One-time Passwords.
• Improved Password Generator – Using the Diceware algorithm, Password generator can generate strong and pronounceable passwords in better way.
• Option for Password History on Details Page.
• Option to Change Category on Details page.
• Sensitive fields on Edit page will be displayed by bullets.
• Fixed an issue in changing Enpass Master password where presence of some Unicode characters was behaving unusually.
• Scaling issue in large displays fixed.
• Fixed an issue with WebDAV sync while using self-signed certificates.
• Option to manually unlock using Windows Hello on Login page.
• Other Bug Fixes.
The latest update is now live on store. Make sure that you hit following link to grab it from store.
[appbox windowsstore 9wzdncrdfqjs]