B2X, if you remember, took control of providing official support for Microsoft’s Lumia smartphones and feature phones back in October 2016, has now come up with an app. Yes, an official support app named B2X SMARTAPP for Lumia smartphone devices.
B2X is known for its leading technology customer care services for mobile and consumer electronics and the partnership with Microsoft was only for the purpose of providing an after sale support for customers who find it difficult get their handset repaired at the earliest.
Coming back to the app, it offers a wide set of tools ranging from software to hardware check with different options. For example, you can use the app to run software test which determines the free amount of RAM as well as the OS build. Similarly, the hardware test tests the working of Microphone, touch screen, loudspeaker, sensors, camera and more.
The SMARTAPP for Lumia is compatible with both Windows 10 Mobile and Windows Phone 8.1 and helps to identify the potential source of an issue and provides first steps to resolve it. SMARTAPP for Lumia will also help you get in touch with B2X customer care for further assistance.
B2X SMARTAPP Features
- Diagnose your Lumia phone’s hardware and software
- Chat with a B2X support agent for immediate help
- Request a callback from a B2X support agent
- Find the nearest service point
- Get all Lumia device information at a glance
- Analyse your Lumia’s battery health status
- Check your Lumia’s warranty status
- Keep track of your repair status
If you find the app helpful, download it from the store using the store link below.