Microsoft has added lots of improvements in Windows 10 Mobile over Windows Phone 8.1, which unlocks many options for developers too. NOw a new developer launches first task manager app for Windows 10 Mobile with lots interesting features.
Device Diagnostics HUB is task manager for Windows 10 Mobile which allow us to see CPU + RAM + GPU global usage and much more.
To enable every function of the app, follow these easy steps:
- Navigate to Settings > Update & security > For developers
- Enable Developers mode
- Turn on Device Portal, but do not turn on Authentication option
– CPU + RAM + GPU global usage
– DISK I/O real-time values
– Network Download + Upload – List of Devices and Drivers, just like the PC “Device Manager”
– List of every system process running on the phone
– A collection of every app (XAP / APPX) installed within the phone (and you can run some of them)
– WiFi network details, with informations about signal power, saved networks, SSID, WiFi channel and Security
– A button for Shutdown or Restart the Phone with dedicated Tiles to Pin (Tiles are included only with the In app purchase)
Thanks GraySuriCato for the tip !!