Backwater Technologies today released a new update for their popular personal finance Chillr app on Windows Phone devices. The update seems to be a major one as its brings some significant changes to the app UI and features.
App now features a brand new attractive home screen. Along with this developer has added support for QR code, so that you can easily request money from Chillr user using QR code. Check out full official change log below.
What’s new in latest version.
• A brand new home screen that brings your most used features just one tap away.
• Timeline – Payments go social for the first time in India. Timeline lets friends share fun aspects of payment with each other.
• Easy way to hide and see account balance.
• You can now request money from a Chillr user using QR code.
• Easier way to categorise your expenses while paying or collecting money from someone.
The update is now live on store. The app version is now 220.127.116.11. Hit following link to grab it from store.
[appbox windowsstore 9nblggh3lwf5]