Popular game developer King’s Candy Crush Jelly Saga got an update today in the Microsoft Windows 10 store. the update is available for Windows 10 PC as well as mobile.
About Candy Crush Jelly Saga:
There’s a new player in town, the wiggling, jiggling Jelly Queen and she’s here to challenge you to a game of Candy Crush Jelly Saga! Whatever your favorite moves, you better hope they’re Jellylicious enough to take on the mighty Jelly Queen.
Candy Crush Jelly Saga is completely free to play but in-game currency, to buy items such as extra moves or lives, will require payment with real money.
- Over 100 Jellylicious Levels
- New Jelly Queen Boss Modes
- Marvelous game modes including: Spread the Jelly & Release the Pufflers
- Tasty new Color Bomb Lollipop booster
- Mezmerizing new Candies
- Dreamy new treetop world and a host of quirky characters led by the Jelly Queen and her stooges.
- Easy and fun to play, yet challenging to fully master
- For players that Facebook Connect, there are leaderboards for you and your friends to compare your Jellylicious scores
- Easily sync the game between mobile and tablet devices and unlock the full game features when connected to the internet
- Are you ready to reach the top? Climb up 20 dairy delicious levels in our NEW EPISODE, Ice Cream Alps!
- Plus! We have a NEW BOSS! Meet the Jelly Queen’s latest recruit, Liquorice Larry! He may look like a proper gentleman but beware, he is not to be trusted!
As always you can get the update from the below given link.