First Windows 10 Mobile Redstone build is here in form of Build 14267 and we have already shared our first hands-on impressions and official changes demo video with you. Now, time to report what else has changed apart from the reported official changelog that you can read from here. We are also covering some issues and bugs that we faced with the Build 14267 and also some reported by our readers.
Build 14267 unknown changes:
So, as you can see in the above screenshots four important new changes missing from the official changelog are,
- Now you can have 16 Apps cards open in Multitasking UI up from only 8 possible in Threshold.
- Messaging + Skype has various Mojis available now including the Love Mojis.
- Insider Hub makes a comeback as expected. Build 10586 being a RTM buid it was removed by Microsoft, but now it is back with Build 14267
- A very important features that is much used in countries, where 3G signal can still go weak in places, is back now. We are talking about 3G only feature, that is back in Mobile + Sim settings with Build 14267. Thanks Nawzil for the tip. Cheers!!
Build 14267 Bugs & Issues:
- WiFi connectivity issue has been reported by some of our readers and it has been very inconsistent on our Lumia 950 XL too even after a hard reset.
- Issues with Messaging + Skype still persists and many report crashes while using the app
- Some report issue while using the Phone app and ending call takes more than required time many times.
- Issues in using Gadgets App and Car Audio Bluetooth Issues
- Issue with encryption
- Many have faced issues with USB on Lumia 550 for which Microsoft has offered a solution and has urged Lumia 550 owners to avoid the build.
Do let us know if you have seen any other feature / changes / issues / bugs that is not reported yet and we will update this article.