Asha 305, 306 and 311 have been released and now the product pages are available on the Nokia’s global website.
We just did a quick comparison of the specification of three devices and also saved it as a pdf for your interest. Some key points,
- Asha 305 and 306 are 2G devices with Edge support.
- Asha 306 also has got WLAN (wifi) support while Asha 305 is a dual-sim device.
- Asha 311 is a 3G device with WLAN support.
- Asha 311 runs on a 1 Ghz clocked processor.
- Asha 311’s display boasts of Corning Gorilla glass and sun light polarizers ( A form of CDB technology) for better outdoor visibility.
- Asha 305 and 306 has 2 MP camera while 311 wields a 3.2 MP camera
- All three have expandable memory upto 32 GB with micro SD card
Check the full comparison PDF below,