Aeries for Twitter, a powerful and popular twitter client today snagged another update in Windows store. Recently the aeries was updated with new login experience and some new features. And today’s update brings Spanish language translator feature along with some important bug fixes.
As our official twitter app is not a good one, there are many twitter clients available in Windows store. Aeries is one of them and its universally available for all Windows powered device.
What’s new in latest update??
• Fix for images not displaying in an image timeline (e.g a user’s images).
• Fix for an ocassional crash when viewing a tweet detail with replies on small screen devices.
• Addressed a rare crash when exiting the imageviewer
• Fixed some crashes with poorly typed URLs in the in-app browser.
• Fixed accent color not updating for header items.
• Fixed compose back character count not changing
• Added spanish Translation
Those who are looking for app version, then latest app version is 126.96.36.199.0
The latest app update is now live on store. You can download this app from below link.
[appbox windowsstore 9nblggh0mbmg]