Aeries for Windows Phone gets updated. The latest doesn’t bring any major changes, but minor fixes and improvements included in this update. If you don’t know Aeries is a powerful Twitter client exclusively for Windows Phone, the app comes with lots of features over official Twitter app.
Here is the changelog available in the store:
- New live tile choices! Choose between recent tweets, images etc to be displayed.
- Added the ability to filter any tweets mentioning a user.
- Much improved frequency for syncing between apps (should update within a couple minutes).
- Mention notifications now have inline reply.
- Support for Spotify rich media (previews playable in app when available.)
- Support for Large and medium sized tiles.
- Ctrl + Enter to send a DM.
- New scrollbar for Accounts side menu when using mouse.
- Live tiles now cycle through 5 tweets instead single most recent.
- Performance improvements when typing in compose page.
- Scrolling performance improvements for when save read position is enabled.
- Much improved resume performance + memory consumption.
- UI tweaks all over the place.
- Lists in sections now save read position.
- Added Catalan translation.
- Fixed an issue which would cause a tweet to be selected when viewing an image.
- Fixed a potential crash when relaying out sections.
- Fixed issue with sections showing twice in settings.
- Fixed an activation issue when Likes is the first timeline in a section on second load.
- Improvements to the stability of loading timelines with poor connections.
- Fixed some issues with unread count indicators updating unexpectedly
- Improved data usage on first launch.
- Fixed an issue with quoted tweets not showing up in retweets.
- Translations updated.
Thanks Ayush for the tip !!